Hi, my name is Emili Gomez from Valencia, Venezuela. Since I started my studies in Mentora my English has improved a lot, as much as writing, speaking, and listening. I think this is the meaning of success, that you totally improved all your skills. Mentora is so good and everyone who studies here is very lucky to be part of such a good language school. My favorite teacher is Brandon. He is very friendly and understanding.
Certificate Programs – Coming in 2019
Using English in one’s career is growing in importance during the age of globalization. Professionals working in all organizations, from small local companies to large multinationals and from government agencies to legal firms, must learn to communicate across borders and within a diverse community. This means that the ability to communicate well in English is essential to one’s career success. Mentora’s Certificate Program offers courses aimed at giving students the language skills needed to function in their specific career.
The courses focus on the functional use of English for specific purposes. Mentora College offers customized Business English and Legal English courses for professionals who want superior intensive instruction that matches their specific needs.
- Program participants will learn how to communicate effectively using American business or legal terminology.
- Classroom interaction is based on meaningful communication and emphasizes the functional development of students language abilities.
- Authentic material is used and classes are student-centered and student-driven in order to capitalize on skills students already possess in their field and in English.
- Teachers organize lessons in a way that simulates a real-world environment.
- Teachers are well educated, highly experienced instructors with experience working in corporate and legal professions.
The courses are customized to the specifications of groups and typically last from 3 to 4 weeks. In addition to classroom instruction, Mentora arranges guest lectures and course-related field trips. Upon successful completion of the program, students will receive certificates acknowledging their comprehensive knowledge of the English terminology and content related to their field.
Hi, My name is Panisara. I am a Thai student who has studied here for almost 2 years. Honestly, I really really love this college. We are such a family, I feel happy every session to join the class. Every teacher makes me feel free to ask and talk, especially enjoy the class even though what we are studying is quite difficult.
My name is Shuudertsetseg, I am from Mongolia. I have studied at Mentora College for over 1 year. My College is about a structured and efficient curriculum that helps me apply everything that I study in real life. Having a set of brilliant professors who are willing to go to great lengths for students, only adds to its perks.
Get our latest offers, promotions & delivered straight to your inbox